Time is the most valuable resource we all have in our lives. The difference between the successful students and the rest of the students is that how they utilize their time. If we waste our time, then time wastes us. Therefore, it is important utilize the time in the most constructive pursuits without wasting it in the unnecessary pursuits. Our success in life is very much dependent on the use of our time. The intelligence is to take the precious moments we have and utilize them in the best possible way for higher purposes.
Great people utilize their time most diligently and that helps them to make the most of the time available to them. To manage time effectively we need to be very organized in our approach. We cannot be haphazard. Haphazard life is very dangerous. Students cannot afford to be disorganized in the use of their time. Technology is a great boon and can be utilized for higher purposes.
There are plenty of apps in the world for managing time effectively. Students can take maximum benefit of these apps and can manage their time most effectively. Time management apps help students in meeting deadlines and avoiding untimely rush.
Below we will see the Best educational apps students can use for their time management:
- Evernote: Evernote app allows students to gather thoughts, notes, ideas and images in one place and can be accessed on many devices. You can also create separate folders for different assignments. It is available on all operating system platforms. It has different plans like free plan, personal plan, professional plan and team plan. Notes and to-do-lists can be created and organized very conveniently. Students can add PDF files, audio files and other media files also. Here students can create tasks with due dates, flags and reminders. It is one of the most useful apps for solving all the time management needs of the students along with securing notes in very organized way. It is one of the most famous and integrated time management apps for students.
- Focus Booster: This smart mobile applications break the schedule into manageable chunks. It splits up revision sessions brilliantly with short breaks. Basically, 30/30this app divides the greater task into doable small jobs and help students in achieving their targets with ease and optimum utilization of time.
- 30/30: This time management app allows students to set timers and finish their specific tasks. This app can be controlled easily with swipes and gestures.
- Remember the milk: This app functions seamlessly with other time management tools in devices of the students.
- Finish: After finishing a task, students can gain a checkmark by swiping over that particular task.
- Super Notes: With this app students can follow lecture without worrying about the need to write down every simple thing.
- Google Keep: This is a pin-board style app that allows students to pin notes, add photos and make lists. This app works on any android device.
- Rescue time: This app records how and where students spend their time and accordingly provides analysis of how the time was spent. You can accordingly take decisions.
- Google calendar: It automatically adds important events in the calendar by detecting events in other apps and it accordingly provides reminders.
- Trello: It is a famous app that helps students to organise to do lists and their different projects into visual boards. It also integrates with other apps like Evernote app and helps in improving productivity and managing time effectively.
All these apps help students utilize their time in most constructive pursuits and help them in making the best use of the time and for deriving better results.